Waiting until spring to clean out your closet? Try ‘Fall Cleaning’ instead. Cleaning out old closets and drawers is a great way to save money/earn additional money. You may discover some treasures, future DIY projects, etc. What you don’t want, you can sell for extra cash. ((SEE my other posts for tips on selling used items, yard sales, etc.))
Tips for ‘Fall Cleaning’:
1. Pick 1-2 rooms to focus your attention on
2. Set aside one hour at a time (this will prevent burn out)
3. Use a timer and take breaks (again,,, burn out issues)
4. Separate items into: keep, sell (donate), and trash!
5. If you haven’t used it or needed it in the last 6 months, sell it, donate it, repurpose it, trash it.