We all want abs. We all know abs are made in the kitchen. In case you didn’t already know, calories aren’t created equally. There are certain high calories foods that are better for you than low calorie foods. When you’re meal planning/prepping, you have to consider overall nutritional value; not just calorie count.
Top 10 Flat Belly Foods:
- Almonds- High in fatty acids, so they help you burn fat and fight hunger.
- Asparagus- Has both soluble and insoluble fiber which keeps you feeling full for longer. Asparagus is also a natural diuretic.
- Avocado- Coats your stomach for better digestion.
- Bananas- Have resistant starch in them which increases your metabolism.
- Chili Peppers- Spicy foods increase your metabolism!
- Cucumbers- Contains antioxidants and prevents bloating.
- Dark Chocolate- Like with avocado and almonds, the fatty acids in dark chocolate help to boost your metabolism.
- Green Tea- Contains antioxidants which help to reduce inflammation, burn fat, and increase energy.
- Whole Grains- High in fiber which helps your digestion and keeps you feeling full for longer.
- Yogurt- The probiotics in yogurt help with digestion and keep you from bloating and keeps you feeling full because it’s high in protein.